The Eritrean government would launch the construction of residential complexes comprising a total of 1,048 apartments, 376 residential houses and 256 for business ventures this year.
The details of the housing projects due to be implemented in the areas of Halibet Hospital, Space and Sembel could be obtained in the website www.erhcb.com, and potential buyers are nationals who have fulfilled their national obligations.
Moreover, registrations can be fulfilled in person at the headquarters of the Housing and Commerce Bank in Bahti-Meskeren Square or in the Eritrean Embassies and Consulates in various countries, while the relevant form can be downloaded from the aforementioned website.
Nationals who had signed contract agreements and made deposits thereof in the past can shift into the new projects through transferring their deposits to the Bank account declared in the website, and nationals who have already become beneficiaries of land plots could equally avail themselves of the this opportunity.
- Eritrea’s 4th Congress of Transport and Communications Workers Federation by admin - Comments Off on Eritrea’s 4th Congress of Transport and Communications Workers Federation
- How Eritrea used solar energy to solve irrigation issues by admin - Comments Off on How Eritrea used solar energy to solve irrigation issues
- An Eritrean Artist who shines by the day, Dawit Shilan by admin - Comments Off on An Eritrean Artist who shines by the day, Dawit Shilan
- WTD 2015: Empowering Teachers, Building Sustainable Society in ERITREA by admin - Comments Off on WTD 2015: Empowering Teachers, Building Sustainable Society in ERITREA
- Ongoing Efforts to bolster Higher Education Institutions in ERITREA by admin - Comments Off on Ongoing Efforts to bolster Higher Education Institutions in ERITREA
- የFBI መርማሪዎች አበበ ገላውን ለመግደል የታቀደ ሴራ አከሸፉ – በሴራው የተሳተፉ የህወሃት ሰላዮች ምርመራ እየተደረገባቸው ነው by admin - No Comment
- ኤሪ-ተል ቅጥዒ መሸጢ ብርክታት ዘርጊሑ | EriTel distributes forms as regards sale of shares by admin - No Comment
- HRW refused to provide copy of its Eritrea report to mining company, Sophia T. by admin - No Comment
- Der tapfere Vater, der alles verlor, FRAU UND KINDER STARBEN IN FRANKFURT BEI EINEM GAS-UNFALL by admin - No Comment
- Nevsun Comments on Human Rights at Eritrean Mine by admin - No Comment