Asmara December 28, 2012: President Isaias Afwerki’s interview highlighted the following issues:
* The progress registered in national development programs vis-à-vis the objective development yardsticks
* National and sectorial programs as well as plans drawn up with a view to making 2013 “a year of higher integrated development achievements”
* Revision of policies and proclamations for quality transformation
* Enhancement of capital potential and human as well as technological capacity, besides the upgrading of productivity and management
* Political and diplomatic developments and the opportunities and challenges thereof
* The Horn of Africa: Regional state of affairs and future scenarios
* Eritrea’s stance and outlook as regards tackling the problems of the Horn region, in addition to regional and global challenges
Furthermore, the President would give in-depth and extensive analysis on other significant issues.
Happy New Year!
Ministry of Information